Rules of the Competition “Taste the Prizes”
General Terms and Conditions:
- These Rules describe terms and conditions and the scope of participating in the Competition “Taste the Prizes” (hereinafter called the Competition), which the participants agree to accept at entering the Competition.
- The Competition is organised by the bakery Polish Village Bread Ltd. Located in London: UNIT2 440 Springfield Rd, HAYES UB4 0JS, hereinafter called “The Organiser” -/-
- Information on the Competition and these Rules, will be available in the Organiser's place of business and on their website.
- Participating in the Competition is connected with the purchase of the Polish Village Bread Ltd. Bakery's products and is entirely voluntary.
- The participant must be a competent person aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Organizer's and other people cooperating at the organisation of the Competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The participant agrees for processing of their personal data by the Organiser in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the law of Great Britain, for the purpose of the Competition, selection of the winner, awarding the prizes and for publishing such data and participant's image in the further stages of the Competition.
- The personal data necessarily processed and kept for the purpose of the Competition are: the participant's name and surname, phone no. and email address.
- The participant agrees and authorises the Organiser, for recording, publishing or other displaying, announcing, audio or video broadcasting through every kind of media in a system, standard, format or way chosen by the Organiser, including, but not limited to Organiser's website, their names, surnames, images or voice in case of winning the prize, for the period of one year from the time of acquiring the right for the prize, with no financial compensation.
Period of the Competition
- The Competition is divided into the following stages:
Stage 1: Registering for the Competition by filling in the form on the Organiser's website or on the Organiser's Facebook Profile .
Stage 2: Collecting packaging/labels by the Participants and sending them to the Organiser's place of business before the deadline of 31 August 2013.
Stage 3: Selecting the winners and announcing the results of the competition till 31 August 2013.
- Prizes are funded by the Organiser: Polish Village Bread Ltd.
- The prizes awarded to the winners of the Competition are:
a) The Main prize - voucher for 2 people for 1 week long trip to a sunny resort in southern Europe to redeem at the Travel Agent Gosia Travel till the end of 2013, Christmas and New Year's Eve period excluding.
b) quality, natural wood chopping boards with the Organiser's logo.
c) stylish, cotton bread baskets with the Organiser's logo.
- The winner has a right to resign from the prize in a written statement addressed to the Organiser.
- The Winner looses his/her right to the prize, with no claims towards the Organiser, if the personal data provided by the Winner appear to be wrong or untrue.
Rules of the Competition
- The task of the Competition is to collect packaging/labels from the participating products of Polish Village Bread Ltd. and filling in the entry form for prize drawing.
- To enter the Competition the participant must:
a) collect at least 5 labels/packaging form the products of the Polish Village Bread Ltd. (bread, rolls, cakes – whole selection of the Organiser's products, which are packed in the original packaging of the Polish Village Bread Ltd.)
b) the more packaging the Participant collects, the more chances to win. The participants need to collect at least 5 labels, and then the multiple of 5, e.g. 10, 15, 20 etc. For example: 7 labels will be treated as 5 and 11 as 10.
c) fill in correctly the entry form available on the Organiser's website http://en.polishvillagebread.co.uk/win_prizes.html, or on the Organiser's Facebook Profile https://www.facebook.com/PolishVillageBreadLtd.
i) the form must contain all required data
ii) The Participant must provide full and true personal data
d) The Participants must supply the collected labels along with their personal data in order to verify with the form completed online, to the Organiser's place of business till 31 August 2013.
- The participant takes part in the winner selection, only upon fulfilling both of the conditions described above in the section 2. Not fulfilling one of the conditions described above, automatically results in disqualification of the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant in case if the entry form contains insulting content, or in any other way is breeching the rights and reputation of third parties.
Awarding the Prizes
- In order to ensure the proper organisation and run of the Competition, especially in order to estimate if the entries are correct, the Organiser will appoint a Competition Board. The Board will constitute from the persons delegated by the Organiser.
- Selecting the winners will be done by the use of licensed random number generator software.
- The decision made by the Competition Board is final and cannot be appealed.
- The winner will be notified by email sent to the address provided in the form, or by phone.
- The Winners are not legible for claiming special characteristics of the prizes, transferring them to third parties, claiming cash alternative, or exchanging the awarded Prize for a different Prize. Any claims of the Participants taking part in the Competition, who are not Winners, regarding not winning the Prizes are excluded.
- The Organiser is not responsible for delay or failure in delivery of a Prize, as a result of providing incorrect address or other data. The Organiser is not responsible for failures resulting from a change of residing or correspondence address by the Winner, or change of other data, or for inability of the prize collection, or failure to collect the Prize, due to the Winner's fault, or collection of the Prize by an unauthorised person in case of posting the Prize to the address given by the Winner. In such case the Winner does not have any claims towards the Organiser.
- If the Prize is not collected by the Winner during 14 days from the end of the Competition, the Organiser remains the owner of the Prize and can decide on repeated winner selection.
- The Organiser is not liable for:
i. Events preventing the proper run of the Competition, which could not have been foreseen or prevented, e.g. force majeure,
ii. Failure to inform a Participant about winning the Prize due to incorrect or partial contact details provided by the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves right to amend the provisions of this rules in case of changes of law, or other significant events concerning organising the Competition.
- In case of issues and questions concerning the rules of the Competition the Organiser retains right for interpretation of the terms and conditions set in these Rules.
- The Organiser reserves right to terminate the Competition, change it, or prolong its duration because of events beyond the control of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves right to void the Competition without providing the reason for it and to not selecting the Winner.
- The Organiser has right to the final interpretation of these Rules.