Terms and conditions
Your access to and use of http://pl.polishvillagebread.co.uk/ ("the Website") is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Polish Village Bread Ltd, UNIT2 440 Springfield Rd, HAYES, London, UB4 0JS. Our contact details are set out in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
3. Our liability
The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, investors, potential investors, employees and potential employees of Polish Village Bread Ltd and its subsidiaries. Polish Village Bread Ltd will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and is kept up to date, but cannot guarantee this. Polish Village Bread Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on this information. The contents of the Website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Polish Village Bread Ltd.
Polish Village Bread Ltd makes no warranty that:
• the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
• defects will be corrected; or
• the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Polish Village Bread Ltd will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude the liability of Polish Village Bread Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but Polish Village Bread Ltd accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that Polish Village Bread Ltd endorses that site.
5. Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to Polish Village Bread Ltd or its licensors. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the consent of Polish Village Bread Ltd.
6. Data protection
Polish Village Bread Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet Polish Village Bread Ltd cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (to the extent permitted by law).
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud.
If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
2. Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes the website you just came from, which website you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals and is deleted after 24 months.
Although we put technical and organisational security procedures in place to keep your information secure, you are advised to remember that the internet is not always a secure medium. If you are unsure about submitting any information to us, please contact us by telephone, fax or post instead. Our contact details are set out in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
3. You have the option to provide personal information in the recruitment section of the Website. You may either complete an electronic application form or send your CV to apply for jobs with Polish Village Bread Ltd or its subsidiaries, as appropriate. This information will include your name, contact details, educational and job history, interests and other information. This information will only be used for recruitment purposes. You should ensure that any information you supply is accurate. Any information provided in this way, if you are not subsequently employed by Polish Village Bread Ltd, will be deleted after 9 months unless we agree otherwise with you. If you are employed by Polish Village Bread Ltd or its subsidiaries as a result of your application the information will be kept and retained and used in accordance with our employee handbook for as long as you are an employee of Polish Village Bread Ltd or its subsidiaries.
4. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. This clause will include communication via email, telephone, post, fax, and social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Polish Village Bread Ltd may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, or through other means and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
5. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or email. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact with us.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. Polish Village Bread Ltd reserves the right to pass any or all of your personal information to the police or any other relevant body for the purposes of:
• crime detection or prevention; or
• for any purpose associated with your misuse, or suspected misuse, of the Website; or
• in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Polish Village Bread Ltd may also pass your information to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of its business or assets.
7. Polish Village Bread Ltd will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area without first obtaining your consent.
8. Polish Village Bread Ltd uses technology called cookies to track patterns of behaviour of visitors on the Website. Cookies are pieces of information that the Website transfers to your computer. You may set your browser to refuse to accept cookies and unless you do so you are deemed to have accepted our use of them. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.